PLC & HMI Training For Industrial Automation (Admission going on for 9th Batch)
PLC & HMI Training for Industrial Automation
- Solenoid valve,
- Temperature controller,
- Counters etc.
- Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers
- Architecture of PLC
- PLC Interfacing
- Fundamental PLC Programming
- Advanced PLC Programming
- Programming Practices
- Practical handwork on PLC and HMI project
- Induction Motor
- Servo Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Soft Starter
- Different types of operator Interfaces, Textual, graphical.
- Wiring Practice of HMI
- Data Handling With HMI
- Configuration and Interfacing to PLC and PC.
8. Practical training on various machinery existing in the premises.
Registration Procedure for PLC & HMI Training
Download the registration form for PLC & HMI training program. Follow this steps for ensure your participation.
- Simply download the registration form (Word Format)
- Fill it up with required information and photo
- Send it to corresponding personnel along with the registration fees to complete the registration process
- Duration: 22 November 2019 to 22 February 2020.
- Class: 36 classes (108 hours)
- Day: Friday, Saturday, Tuesday
- Time: From 6.00 P.M - 9.00 P.M.
- Last Date of Admission: 20th Nov 2019 (Depending on availability of Seat)
Pilot Plant and Process Development Center (PP & PDC),
Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (BCSIR),
Dr. Qudrat-i-Khuda Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205
- Tk. 15,000/- per participant
- Course fee will cover tuition, Course materials, equipment’s, Computer usage and Snacks .
- Payable by Cheque/ Pay Order/ Bank Draft/ Cash.
- Savings Account Name: PP & PDC, BCSIR, Dhaka Account No : 1345101025299
- Note: TAX and VAT amount must be deducted at source Organization / Authority.
Bank : Pubali Bank Limited.,
Branch: Laboratory Road Branch